We are an international team of 15 people and come from Italy, Cuba (half), Mexico, Portugal, Colombia and Germany. We are specialized in the professional recruitment and integration of nurses and midwives in hospitals in different regions of Germany.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT DISTINGUISHES US
We know all our candidates personally, are in constant contact with them and accompany them through the entire process to ensure successful and sustainable integration into German companies. Our comprehensive and close support -especially through our team of native speakers- starts with the selection of our candidates in their home country, throughout the language course and also after their arrival in Germany. We are in close contact with our employers, know the respective conditions in the clinics or on the wards very well and can therefore find the best possible candidates for them.
Holalemania takes the role of an intermediary between German companies looking for workers from Europe and beyond, and young motivated nurses and midwives who want to work in Germany. We specialize in the medical healthcare sector and our far above 40 clients are medium to large German hospitals and clinics.
Due to our proximity to our candidates, all of whom we know personally, we know what is important to them before they arrive in Germany and therefore what we need to consider when choosing a future employer.
We are also in constant contact with “our” employers and prepare the existing team for the arrival of foreign colleagues in order to facilitate integration for all sides. Should any difficulties arise during the whole process, we are always available to both sides and can clear up many minor obstacles (such as those relating to the induction process or language difficulties) before they become a problem.
The focus of Holalemania’s work is sustainability and the lasting satisfaction of both client and candidate. Our principles, which are the basis of our actions and recruitment activities, can be found in our corporate mission statement.
WE HAVE HELPED
OUR YEARS OF
EXPERIENCE IN THE
FIELD OF RECRUITMENT
GET TO KNOW US BETTER
My zigzagging career path has taken me via France, Japan, sushi and marketing, and has made me a truly self-reliant individual.
Integrating Japanese sushi cooking and integrating midwives and nurses from southern Europe isn’t as different as you might think.
I’ve definitely achieved my professional objective of being able to work in a happy, team-focused, not-too-German working environment.
- Describe your job in one sentence: 360 degree communication
- Where are you from? Göttingen, Munich, but Hamburg in the first instance.
- Your motto for life: If you really want something, then the universe will make sure you can achieve it. Paulo Coelho
Personal Relations Manager
I more or less fell into this start-up by accident and was hooked right off the bat.
I grew up bilingual as I had a Cuban mother and German father, and I’m well aware of the issues related to integration.
I travelled the world in my 19 years as an air hostess, and I didn’t just have to deal with minor problems.
During this time, I proved I had a real knack for people of all nations and mentalities, and was able to train and develop them.
I’m involved in all on-boarding processes, and look after third-party nationals in particular.
- Describe your job in one sentence: Organising, finding solutions, performing miracles...
- Where are you from? Hamburg
- Your motto for life: If you speak up, you can be helped
Personal Relations Manager
I’m from Lecce in Puglia, and have been in Germany for 6 years.
I can still vividly remember how I felt here in the first few months, so I can use my Italian passion and empathy to advise people who are having second thoughts about their decision to move here.
I mainly deal with initiating Italian partnerships and looking after Italians who have just arrived in the country.
- Describe your job in one sentence: Supporting, listening and having a good chat
- Where are you from? Italy - Lecce
- Your motto for life: What doesn’t work can be made to work
Personal Relations Manager
I am Holalemanis most Italian Mexican, and I am also half German – I guess you could say I am our multicultural specialist…
After I studied psychology in Mexico, I lived in Italy and Boston, I’ve been living with my family of 5 in Hamburg since 2012, and since May 2018, I’ve been joining Holalamenia with my bundles of energy, passion, and one or two Zumba dances in the office.
- Describe your job in one sentence: Passion
- Where are you from? Mexico
- Your motto for life: All flowers can do is grow. But we can do so much more. Reiner Maria Rilke
Personal Relations Manager
As Portuguese I am very glad to be part of this international team and to help my compatriots.
When I arrived in Germany and had to find my way, I had no idea how useful it would be to go through that. By combining this experience with my passion and expertise, a new job has emerged at Holalemania.
- Describe your job in one sentence: Cooperation and joy
- Where are you from? Lisbon, Portugal
- Your motto for life: Anything is possible, the impossible only requires more time!
After studying business psychology, I worked for six years as a HR Business Partner at the hospital in Lueneburg, where I got to know and appreciate Holalemania as a valued customer. Since 2020 I am living in Hamburg with my little family and I am very happy to be part of this great international team.
- Describe your job in one sentence: Organisation and joy of life
- Where are you from? Göttingen
- Your motto for life: Stay positive, work hard. Make it happen.
Personal Relations Managerin
My journey in Germany began in 2007 and has led me through many areas of working life over the last 15 years. Today the puzzle is completed and I am proud to be a guide, together with Holalemania, for our Albanian applicants on their way to and in Germany.
- My job in one sentence: To be there and always keep moving!
- Where I come from: Albania
- My motto in life: Start every day with joy and always treat your fellow human beings with respect!
Integration Manager - North NRW
I was born and grew up in the Ruhr, and came back after a few years in the Rhineland. I’m passionate about Italy and Italian cooking. I previously worked as a sales assistant in an Italian company, so now I’m even more pleased to be having lots of contact with Italy again.
- Describe your job in one sentence: great fun.
- Where are you from? North Ruhr
- Your motto for life: Sapere aude! (Have the courage to think for yourself)
Integration Manager Oldenburg
As a true “Oldenburger” with a great love for Italian culture and language that has been going on for over 30 years, I have been supporting the Holalemania team since June 2020.
My adult son has already lived in several places around the world. Therefore, I have always experienced at first hand the special challenges one encounters in a new country.
Also full-time, as an employee in a large group of companies, I am used to holding many balls in the air at the same time and still keeping calm.
- Describe your job in one sentence: I would like to help people to help themselves in an empathetic way and in doing so, arouse interest in beautiful Oldenburg.
- Where are you from? From Oldenburg, the most beautiful small city in Northern Germany.
- Your motto for life: Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving. (Albert Einstein)
Integration Manager Frankfurt/Hessen
I’ve been living abroad since 2008: Hamburg, Boston (USA), England and now Frankfurt. I know very well what “moving” means: a mix of stress and euphoria, bureaucracy and moving boxes, tears and adrenalin.
Over the past years I’ve often found myself helping my fellow countrymen on social networks, answering their questions or concerns about their possible move. Now this has become my job at Holalemania!
- Describe your job in one sentence: Helping, accompanying and encouraging during this new experience abroad.
- Da dove vengo: From beautiful Sardinia.
- Your motto for life: • Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. H. Jackson Brown
Integration Manager Berlin
Thanks to my degree in Intercultural Conflict Management and moving to Berlin, when German was only Greek to her, I know exactly what it means to start a new life abroad. I particularly understand the feeling of being alone, so I love working with Holalemania, being able to provide companionship and support to ‘my’ midwives.
Alongside my work with Holalemania, I am a freelance language teacher and founder of ‘Speaktravelitalian’, my online school.
My most important companions in life are patience and understanding towards my fellow human beings. However, sometimes things aren’t as easy as we’d like them to be: My baby teaches me every day that everything doesn’t always go to plan!
- Describe your job in one sentence: Companion for the first steps in a new life
- Where are you from? Pordenone, Friuli
- Your motto for life: I do not know a certain route to success, but I do know a certain route to failure: Trying to please everybody. Plato